Photo via: woodburners.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Faux stone sheets. Exactly what I want for the basement stairway and behind the wood stove
- diy brick fireplace refacing, concrete masonry, concrete countertops, diy, fireplaces mantels, how to, living room ideas, Step 3 Tile Continued Start from the top middle and work your way around Use a piece of wood to counter act gravity
- Can do this with big mirror, and use black or bronze and use above mantle in living room, if we decide to do mirror instead of TV
- As the first step towards a small remodel of our kitchen, adding an over-the-range microwave has made a huge difference already in how we’re able to use our kitchen and counters. However, we had to reconfigure the cabinet above the stove to make this a reality, and of course we are sharing the steps with …
- So we had to cut a very large tree down, so instead of turning it into fire wood we turned it into a patio. We love it. We used 3-4 inch slabs of western red cedar, laid on a base of rock and sand, with 1/2 inch crushed rock in between. Enjoy.
- How to Install Pavers: Looking to give your property a durable driveway, a whimsical walkway, or a patio with pizazz? If youre reading this article, youre probably already on the right track. Concrete or brick paving stones can help any yard look its best. Theyre versatile, long-lasting, and you can customize your design to be as dramatic or as low-key as you want. Theyre even a cinch to install! Well, kind of…
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- With spring here and summer around the corner, mason jar centerpieces using flowers is a great way to spruce up your table. You can put anything you want into your mason jar centerpieces, but these mason jar centerpieces using flowers will add a beautiful floral scent to your home.
- i like the idea of stone on the bottom, the mantle and then wood along the top, especially if u have a high/vaulted ceiling
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Have you ever entered a home that seemed to emanate positivity, happy and relaxed energy? And then wondered, what do people feel when they enter my home? If you know the answer is not ‘good vibes and great energy’, and want to remedy that then read on! eBay shares eight ways to get you started filling your home with positive energy.
- Building your own furniture may seem like a complicated project that only seasoned handcrafters would be able to do. Indeed, some pieces of furniture may require elaborate plans, well thought out and thorough work to complete. If woodworking is not your forte but you still want to try building something for your home, you can start …