Photo via: centsationalgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tabletop from repurposed metal old license plates, add to existing vintage table or create your own with recycled wooden legs… upcycle, recycle, salvage, diy, repurpose! For ideas and goods shop at Estate ReSale & ReDesign, Bonita Springs, FL
- DIY Porch Bed – 10 DIY Backyard Ideas On a Budget for Summer | NewNist?
- Make your own diy bookshelf out of concrete blocks and wood. A great idea for outside storage too. HAD PLANS ON MAKING A HEADBOARD FOR MY QUEEN BED. THE SHELVES ARE NICE TO HOLD BOOKS, NICKKNACKS, LAMP ETC.. PAINT THE BOARDS AND BRICKS TO GO WITH BEDROOM THEME.
- Create a great place for potting plants and gardening chores by building this tough, good-looking potting bench. This one is built from cedar to hold up to years of use outdoors. It looks so good that you might decide to use it as a serving station on your deck or patio, too. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- One of the biggest challenges of living in a single room is figuring out where to put the furniture. Since my current home is a 250 square foot studio, Ive experienced this frustration firsthand, so Ive decided to create a handy guide to steer you through the process of laying out your studio apartment.
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- For a fabulous fall lighting accent, think small. Pier 1s battery-powered Glimmer Strings® use tiny LEDs strung along shapable, thread-sized silver filament to create a weightless, firefly-like effect. Weave them through wreaths and centerpieces, or string along banisters and trees, indoors and in covered outdoor areas. Compatible LED Candle Remote (sold separately) allows them to be turned on or off at a touch. Built-in timer provides automatic shutoff.
- In the quest to stay organized, storage is king. Especially in the laundry room. Though organization and laundry rooms are a somewhat utilitarian and practical matter, there’s no reason your storage solutions can’t also enhance your decor. Simple wall-mounted shelves, cabinet units for baskets and bins, and laundry-specific accessories like fold-away ironing boards can make your washing and drying chores so much easier. Whether you choose to buy a furniture storage system, or build your own DIY solution, you will not regret taking the time to think through your storage needs and outfitting your laundry area. Take a look at some of the best laundry room storage ideas we’ve found on the web.
- Use all the space and maximize your small patio with these great ideas! Adding smaller patio furniture, storage benches and using bright colors for decor are just some of the ideas to make your small outdoor space useful.
- Create your own DIY custom roasting sticks! Lots of fun for camping or backyard marshmallow roasts!
- This donut garland is the sweetest! Create your own, perfect for a baking party or just for decoration!
- DIY Table Top Fire Bowls! • Check out these wonderful table top fire bowl projects! Easy…. and they look great in any garden or outdoor space!!