Photo via: designingus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- These DIY no sew throw pillows are made with a quick and easy hack: from canvas shopping bags! 3 minutes, 4 dollars or less and you have adorable pillows.
- Painted outdoor cushion tutorial! So much cheaper than buying new ones and the throw pillows are made from a shower curtain!
- A wicker catch-all adds a rustic touch to a bedroom and creates an instant way to store pillows with ease. If you get one thats big enough, you can add throw blankets to the basket as well. Click through for more on this and other bedroom throw pillow storage ideas.
- Hang a blown up engagement photo above the bed…finish the newlywed look with cute throw pillows
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Cute when you want to change your pillows without buying new ones for every season/event ( Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, etc). Just store your fabric with your holiday decorations to use year after year.
- Prevent a cabin-style room from becoming too literal with a contemporary accent color. Here, a modern red floral pattern featured on several throw pillows and a cozy club chair balance a woven seagrass rug and crisp white siding. /
- Inspire your frugality. Spray Paint Thrift Store Finds plus more Joanna Gaines Ideas – DIY Fixer Upper Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Farmhouse design ideas for every living space.
- Paper Flower Wreath | Cricut Explore | Handmade Paper Flowers | Easy Home Decor | DIY
- An easy-to-make, crochet, summer shrug in cotton or cotton-blend. Nice for those muggy, summer evenings (or dry, smokey, summer evenings if you are in Southern California like me!).
- Farmhouse Paint Color. Farmhouse color scheme and paint colors for every room.