Photo via: bobvila.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tutorial: How to make a wood valance window treatment – Need for kitchen
- Install Longer Panels First – When installing siding on each side of a window or door, start on the side that needs the longer panels. Longer siding panels dont stretch as readily as smaller ones, so theyre not as easy to adjust if they get out of whack. Before nailing the last couple of pieces on the small side, measure up to the top of the window to make sure both sides are at the same height.
- We have carefully created this list of the 25 best DIY garage storage and organization ideas to help you start making the most of that garage space.
- A small kitchen is a problem of many homes. Tiny kitchen always seems crowded and often messy for the simple reason that it is difficult to organize your cooking tools and food. But don’t let a small space get you down. Here we have a round-up of 28 hacks will help you de-clutter, maximize kitchen space …
- 47-diy-kitchen-ideas-for-small-spaces – Get the most of your small kitchen with 47 DIY kitchen ideas for small spaces. Get more ideas from glamshelf.com !
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Colorful Vintage Kitchen Ideas – Junk Gypsies Decorating Ideas 9. UPDATE YOUR PANTRY. To give the functional space a farmhouse look, Jolies husband, Todd, built two panels inspired by barn doors then stained them black (Ebony by Minwax). Over the pantry, a salvaged stained-glass window bring in light from the entryway.
- Colors, subway tile, and beadboard on the island. This could be our kitchen, but do we dare paint our 125-year-old original wainscoting cupboards white? Its become obvious to me I adore white kitchens from my board favorites….but…Im so scared to make a mistake Ill regret… – MyHomeLookBook
- Framed: Each sign is handmade by us; from choosing the wood, cutting and staining each piece and assembling each sign by hand. We take great pride in every step of the process to deliver a piece of art that you would be proud to display in your home. The natural wood grain and knots accentuate the character of the wood, making each sign one of a kind. These are framed prints designed by us and mounted onto a supportive backing. The wood frame is then mounted right onto the backing, prints are not interchangeable. Photo is showing size-18×24 and 24×36 Framed in Golden Oak Canvas: FINISHED SIZE APPROXIMATION: Including wood slats 17×20, 24×36, 36×48 The wood for these posters can vary, some of the pieces are rustic/rougher in nature, while some are very smooth. Please be aware that each poster is one of a kind and unique, and the wood used in your poster may vary slightly from the poster shown in the images. It is a wall hanging, wood trim art printed on textured cotton canvas- scroll style. *No two signs are exactly alike, the frame color can vary. *Hardware included *Prints are printed in black and white on 36 pound heavy weight matte paper *If you would like to purchase just the prints please visit www.sincerelyusshop.com See similar products here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sincerelyusshop or www.sincerelyusshop.com To stay current on new item listings, you can favorite our shop here on Etsy Follow us on Instagram @sincerelyusshop and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sincerelyustbs for inspiration
- DIY Simple Instructions for Making a Bed into a Bench – http://www.bigdiyideas.com/diy-simple-instructions-for-making-a-bed-into-a-bench/ 16 Easy to Follow Steps on How to Make a Bed into a Bench Here is a simple upcycling project for that old bed frame and headboard you don’t use; which you can now turn into a fabulous bench for you and your guests to use everyday. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle ||…
- In the warm summer evenings, most of us like to spend quality time with family or friends in our yards or patios. The fresh air, soothing breeze, campfire, cozy seating area or even an outdoor bar will let you have a pleasant summer night. If you’re still looking for something to boost your outdoor space, […]
- bored with your living space? cove lighting can add an understated elegance and breathe life into the most uninspiring room. we’ll show you how we built ours using led strip lighting and demonstrate how to wire it up. we’ll also give you the lowdown on this type of lighting and share other cove and lighting options that might be a perfect fit for your budget and décor.