Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decor Amore: My Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® Color Boards with dark wax and clear wax
- Washed Wood Annie Sloan Old White is a fantastic soft white that can create a…
- The dark accent wall, fireplace and custom wood floors add warmth to this open, modern living room. Big windows flood the space with tons of natural light.
- Step-by-Step Instructions on Recovering a Chair — Chair painted in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Duck Egg and Chair fabric in P. Kaufmann Brissac in Jewel.
- 5 Best Painting Tips from an Annie Sloan Stockist!
- How to use Annie Sloan Chalkpaint – An Easy Reference Guide
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- This specific beautiful wooden sign was originally made with 100 year old Wisconsin barn wood and an old farmhouse window frame and was sold at a local vintage sweet shop. It can be replicated and customized for you! A rich walnut-stained sign makes a statement in any room!! This sign is rustic in feel but modern in style. It is a great blend of shabby and chic. We embrace the imperfections of the knotty planks….we dont turn away a knot or uneven plank. This specific framed sign is sold and…
- We recently were working on a home design, and one of the issues was that there was need for a guest room. Unfortunately, both extra rooms needed to be used as a home office. Solution, Murphy beds! For those of you in the dark about what a Murphy bed is, it’s a wall bed that folds …
- Custom barn wood bar. Finished in crystal clear epoxy. Rustic theme with visible anchor bolts. Listed at 2500. More creations at http://flightmedia.tv/
- What can you do with an old window? This tutorial from blogger Martys Musings will show you step by step how to take an old window and create a one of a kind rustic window table complete with storage! This DIY project is both thrifty and in style for the shabby chic look.
- INSPIRATION :: Cat Litter Cabinet :: How cool is this custom built cabinet?! Has a built in cat door (by Pet Safe) w/ a magnetized flap along w/ a vent in the back for fresh air. Painted gray w/ black knobs & hinges.