Photo via: classifieds.apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Build Board and Batten Shutters
- ** Farmhouse Board and batten Shutters ** ~ A perfect way to add curb appeal to your home for a great price! : ) ~ Listing is for One pair = 2
- how to build board and batten shutters, curb appeal, diy, how to, window treatments, windows, woodworking projects
- wood shutters made from cedar fencing
- cedar shutters – Google Search
- INSPIRATION :: Cat Litter Cabinet :: How cool is this custom built cabinet?! Has a built in cat door (by Pet Safe) w/ a magnetized flap along w/ a vent in the back for fresh air. Painted gray w/ black knobs & hinges.
- Create a great place for potting plants and gardening chores by building this tough, good-looking potting bench. This one is built from cedar to hold up to years of use outdoors. It looks so good that you might decide to use it as a serving station on your deck or patio, too. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- Examples of Farmhouse French Artwork from Cedar Hill Farmhouse.
- Ikea hack. Plain white coffee table from Ikea with stained cedar planks secured to the table top.
- Ana White | Build a $10 Cedar Tiered Flower Planter or Herb Garden | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- So we had to cut a very large tree down, so instead of turning it into fire wood we turned it into a patio. We love it. We used 3-4 inch slabs of western red cedar, laid on a base of rock and sand, with 1/2 inch crushed rock in between. Enjoy.
- Y’all, I am BEYOND excited to show you the exterior home makeover that Cy and I did with Lowe’s last week near Nashville, Tennessee. Cy and I LOVE a good makeover, and this one made a HUGE difference in the exterior of a home. Now let me back it up a little bit…. Remember …