Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Frame Key Holder | Small Apartment Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- DIY Porch Bed – 10 DIY Backyard Ideas On a Budget for Summer | NewNist?
- 34 DIY Ideas: Best Use of Cheap Pallet Bed Frame Wood – Pallet Furniture
- love this menu board – frame, paper, and a dry erase marker. (can add magnets to back to stick on fridge)
- Modern meets rustic in this handmade coat rack with dark bronze hooks. Perfect for any home, apartment, or condo. Made from solid wood. It has been sanded down, then stained and sealed with a beautiful Early American finish. This piece does not include the accessory items as shown in the pictures. The color of the stained wood captured in the photos might vary slightly. Dimensions: 34 in wide x 9.25 in tall x 4.25/6.25 in deep (shelf 3.5 in deep x 32 in long/ shelf 5.5 in deep x 32 in long) Convo with us on a particular length and/or number of coat hooks you would like for us to build for you. Keyhole hangers are installed on the back with heavy duty mounting screws and anchors included for easy installation. Recent Review: Great customer service and quick shipping considering! Very well made and sturdy, very happy with the purchase. Thanks again! & Love this, love the maker. The shipping was quick considering how beautifully handmade it is. Please keep that in mind, this is an artist who makes beautiful items specifically for you and then ships them, its not Target with 1,000 of them sitting there ready to go. This was fabulously made, and quickly shipped and we are grateful! We bought 2 and I LOVE them!! Thank you so much! ** PLEASE NOTE: ALL DESIGN IDEAS AND CONCEPTS ARE OF KEODECOR. **
- Making a home comfortable is a challenge anywhere, but even more so in a 250sq ft NYC apartment. The bedroom measures 8ftx8ft, so please excuse the tightly cropped pics! Before this all started we were sleeping on a boxframe and mattress on risers with a bedskirt, and things just stuffed under the bed as they [
- Modern Heavy Duty Iron Coffee Table Frame With Welded Joint As Well As Coffee Tables With Storage Plus Iron Coffee Table Base of Charming Iron Coffee Table To Decorate The Living Room Classic European Style from Living Room Ideas
- This really works! It’s particularly good on towels or clothes that smell a bit musty or moldy. I wash my dog’s bed once a month with vinegar then baking soda – it does wonders!
- These 13 farmhouse styles on a budget are THE BEST! Im so happy I found these AMAZING DIY projects! Now I have some cute ideas on how to decorate my home! Definitely pinning for later!
- Nice idea, thanks Kim! Could do it so easily with a vintage frame (redone if need be) and any type of fabric that fits the room. Good for kitchen/home office but maybe for kids rooms too, customized to their needs and style.
- DIY Simple Instructions for Making a Bed into a Bench – http://www.bigdiyideas.com/diy-simple-instructions-for-making-a-bed-into-a-bench/ 16 Easy to Follow Steps on How to Make a Bed into a Bench Here is a simple upcycling project for that old bed frame and headboard you don’t use; which you can now turn into a fabulous bench for you and your guests to use everyday. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle ||…
- Compilation of appealing and affordable backyards on a budget ideas that will help you do it as beautiful but for less. For more go to http://glamshelf.com