Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- beachy decor inspiration for bedroom @Sherry Johnson love, this idea. i can get the shutters cheap and we can paint and distress however, love the detail and pop of color!!
- USING BURLAP IN HOME DECOR Burlap is a classic and here to stay. Here are some helpful tips for decorating with it.
- Your house is defined by its interior as well as its exterior. Most people focus on decorating the inside of their homes and forget about their backyard. In fact, paying attention to your backyard is as important as decorating the inside of your home. Lets see how you can make your backyard more beautiful with these creative ideas.
- Tips + Tricks for Decorating with Baskets: Come see this pretty family room that is livable, functional and still pretty! Lots of home decor ideas including an easy gallery wall!
- We have the best master of modern farmhouse style decorating ideas. Traditional trends of furniture are known to be utilized in large, palatial houses along with farmhouses. A Queen Anne style of f…
- Decorating A Bedroom With Burlap | Tin Can Crafts – 22 Fun Ideas That are Thrifty, Quick and Easy!
- Cheap Decorating Ideas: A scrap piece of wood is transformed into a quaint menu-board with some chalkboard paint and vinyl letters. This not only looks great, but its extremely functional. With this menu board, everyone will always know whats for dinner. Menu Board Tutorial
- Master Bath Remodel with Open Walk-in Shower for Empty Nesters – Bathroom Designs – Decorating Ideas – HGTV Rate My Space | followpics.co
- Red, White and Blue Bandana Flag Wreath Craft Idea I love decorating our home for the 4th of July so its no surprise that I would have a Red, White and Blue Bandana Flag Wreath at my front door! I might go a bit overboard though with with table decorations and red, white & blue salt shakers though. I have to make cute little desserts just like these Red, White and Blue Brownie Bites too. Nah, its fun though! I live in the country so not many people (except friends that visit) get to see my front door. My house cannot
- wood shutters made from cedar fencing
- ** Farmhouse Board and batten Shutters ** ~ A perfect way to add curb appeal to your home for a great price! : ) ~ Listing is for One pair = 2
- How to Build Board and Batten Shutters