Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an Old Cabinet to Useful Kitchen Island with built in garbage/recycle bins
- Corner desk made using a simple corner table top and two filing cabinets — beingBrook. Id like ours to be longer on each side.
- A small vanity table or desk for the bedroom. Top 10 Thrift Store Shopping Tips: How To Decorate on a Budget
- Best DIY Projects: DIY Kitchen Island with Concrete Countertops
- Repurposed dresser into kitchen island with General Finishes Holiday Red and Van Dyke Glaze
- Small Bungalow Transformation. Originally closed in walls now open concept kitchen with large island for entertaining! Off-white cabinets, Revere Pewter
- Make a magnetic knife block for your kitchen! A great way to organize your knives in plain sight and out of the way!
- Take a IKEA kitchen island and attach an ironing board. Great space saving storage and the perfect spot to also fold laundry.
- Kitchen Island Using Old Windows – Love this idea . . . . would love to try doing it.
- These charming farmhouse style kitchen benches are perfect up at your island! Theyre easy to make, clean, and give you extra seating space!
- http://www.kitchendecorationidea.com/category/End-Table/ http://teds-woodworking.digimkts.com/ Beautiful and easy to make dyi woodworking circular saw Want higher as a kitchen island
- Colors, subway tile, and beadboard on the island. This could be our kitchen, but do we dare paint our 125-year-old original wainscoting cupboards white? Its become obvious to me I adore white kitchens from my board favorites….but…Im so scared to make a mistake Ill regret… – MyHomeLookBook