Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn an Old Cabinet to Useful Kitchen Island with built in garbage/recycle bins
- Corner desk made using a simple corner table top and two filing cabinets — beingBrook. Id like ours to be longer on each side.
- A small vanity table or desk for the bedroom. Top 10 Thrift Store Shopping Tips: How To Decorate on a Budget
- Repurposed dresser into kitchen island with General Finishes Holiday Red and Van Dyke Glaze
- Best DIY Projects: DIY Kitchen Island with Concrete Countertops
- Small Bungalow Transformation. Originally closed in walls now open concept kitchen with large island for entertaining! Off-white cabinets, Revere Pewter
- Colors, subway tile, and beadboard on the island. This could be our kitchen, but do we dare paint our 125-year-old original wainscoting cupboards white? Its become obvious to me I adore white kitchens from my board favorites….but…Im so scared to make a mistake Ill regret… – MyHomeLookBook
- http://www.kitchendecorationidea.com/category/End-Table/ http://teds-woodworking.digimkts.com/ Beautiful and easy to make dyi woodworking circular saw Want higher as a kitchen island
- These charming farmhouse style kitchen benches are perfect up at your island! Theyre easy to make, clean, and give you extra seating space!
- Kitchen Island Using Old Windows – Love this idea . . . . would love to try doing it.
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Love this kitchen! Especially the ceiling tiles. The the Mason Jar Light and Rustic Island are cool too