Photo via: secondstartotherightdisneyblog.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Ana White | Build a $10 Cedar Tiered Flower Planter or Herb Garden | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- How to build wood working DIY do it yourself hanging flower and planter boxes for your windows or anywhere with sisal rope
- Between crushes, fascinations and lust-have trends, our sea of inspiration is never-ending, which brings me to my latest obsession… the color MINT! From my manicures to my midnight snacks, I just cant get enough. I took a cue from my go-to hue and decided to inject a happy medium (literally) into my home. A new coat of paint can transform a room and your mood, but choosing the right color can be a little nerve-racking. I dove into this DIY with my head and paint brush held high knowing t
- You guys, I am SO excited about our plank wall entryway! This was a spur of the moment project that popped in my head Friday night and …
- I’m excited to announce that I’m taking over the Lowe’s Instagram for the next five days, sharing some jungalicious projects and styling tips–including this nifty thrifty little tripod planter I whipped up in about 15 minutes. I think this little dude would make a pretty perfect gift for a plant-lover. Keep on reading for the …
- On this project, the materials used are recycled materials like small milk cartons and old plastic food containers. See video and written instructions here==> | Make Your Own DIY Cement Planter | http://gwyl.io/make-diy-cement-planter/
- “To the right: books; to the left: a tea-cup. In front of me: the fireplace; behind me, the past. There is no greater feeling than this.” -Unknown Aaaaah! We finished the fireplace this week! Remember how she looked back in June? Well, she’s got a farmhouse-y new face now: The project came together in …
- DIY Beads Flower Brooch DIY Projects | UsefulDIY.com
- Paper Flower Wreath | Cricut Explore | Handmade Paper Flowers | Easy Home Decor | DIY
- DIY Backyard Waterfall Projects. Second photo: using concrete to build the pond. Then add water feature to pond. Like Carthage.
- Design Pictures to Help Inspire Your Entryway Ideas Sure the front entryway or foyer is always the star, grabbing all of the attention and more of the interior design budget. After all, that’s the first space guests see when they arrive and it sets the tone for your entire house. However, for most families, it’s the other entryway that gets used constantly, day in and day out. The space just inside the backdoor may be one of the most important and most neglected areas in your home—in both design and function.