Photo via: rockettstgeorge.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Framed: Each sign is handmade by us; from choosing the wood, cutting and staining each piece and assembling each sign by hand. We take great pride in every step of the process to deliver a piece of art that you would be proud to display in your home. The natural wood grain and knots accentuate the character of the wood, making each sign one of a kind. These are framed prints designed by us and mounted onto a supportive backing. The wood frame is then mounted right onto the backing, prints are not interchangeable. Photo is showing size-18×24 and 24×36 Framed in Golden Oak Canvas: FINISHED SIZE APPROXIMATION: Including wood slats 17×20, 24×36, 36×48 The wood for these posters can vary, some of the pieces are rustic/rougher in nature, while some are very smooth. Please be aware that each poster is one of a kind and unique, and the wood used in your poster may vary slightly from the poster shown in the images. It is a wall hanging, wood trim art printed on textured cotton canvas- scroll style. *No two signs are exactly alike, the frame color can vary. *Hardware included *Prints are printed in black and white on 36 pound heavy weight matte paper *If you would like to purchase just the prints please visit www.sincerelyusshop.com See similar products here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sincerelyusshop or www.sincerelyusshop.com To stay current on new item listings, you can favorite our shop here on Etsy Follow us on Instagram @sincerelyusshop and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sincerelyustbs for inspiration
- wine bottles = jewelry display diy, Would b good o add sand to help with tipping
- So simple, so sweet — this lovely Hanging Basket Stand from Shanty2Chic is a great way to display hanging baskets if you dont have the place for them.
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- Last week on the blog, I shared a Rustic Tree Branch Desk DIY, that Brandon built and finished. The photos I took didnt quite show off the rustic, distressed finish like I wanted, so I am sharing some close up photos today of the finish as well as how we created a weathered wood gray finish. We tested out a few different combinations to get a more gray washed looked. Ultimately, we decided on using a combination of stain and white washed paint (paint mixed with water) to achieve a…
- Artist Sebastian Errazuriz found a fallen tree branch and instead of letting a wood chipper decide its fate, he gave it new purpose as a modern shelving unit.
- I want a closet like this because i do not like walk in closets. Hanging space on top, drawers on the bottom.
- **Note: When placing an order for multiple items, the shipping profile doesnt calculate for when I can pack multiple items together. I WILL refund shipping overages- If shipping seems ridiculous for a large order, send me a message and Ill try to get a better quote** Our MOST POPULAR items! This listing is for a SINGLE floor vase. Choose your height. I also sell these in sets, or larger, check out my other listings. Custom made floor vases. Height shown in the first picture is 18 & 24 high. …
- A very nice Noahs Ark on display…. The number 40 in the Bible is symbolic of a period of testing. Just as Noahs faith was put to the test of 40 days and nights of rain, the children of Israel being tested in the wilderness for 40 years, Jesus fasting of 40 days before he began his public ministry. Meaning of 40 http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/40.html
- Our balcony was incomplete without this handmade shell art we crafted out of sea shells that we collected on a trip. Its such a contrast to see these bunch of shells hanging on my balcony which looks over a busy city road and not some endless blue sea. It reminds me of a possibility that the sea might be close by.
- Picture wreath with dollar tree picture frames, a wreath from hobby lobby. And the bow is made from burlap ribbon from hobby lobby. I painted the wooden letter for the middle to hang and attached it with jute from the back. I attached it all with hot glue and since hanging on the wall, it has stayed together very well. Does not transport well.
- Clay pot, spray insulation foam, green moss, branch, lights. Inexpensive lighted tree for wedding decor!