Photo via: sewstylishboutique.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Try this simple DIY car air freshener with essential oils as an all-natural way to deodorize your car! Its so easy to make kids can help too!
- homemade air freshener recipes
- INSPIRATION :: Cat Litter Cabinet :: How cool is this custom built cabinet?! Has a built in cat door (by Pet Safe) w/ a magnetized flap along w/ a vent in the back for fresh air. Painted gray w/ black knobs & hinges.
- DIY mason jar gel air fresheners with Young Living essential oils
- DIY Mounted Air Plants
- Cover up an unsightly air vent with a rubber doormat. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- HGTV Income Property S4, Ep 11: Glass Shower Surround for a Small Bath | Air date: May 16, 2011
- Looking for some easy-to-hide space for guests? Add an air mattress and youre set for company!
- Just a coat of spray paint will make old air vents look new again.
- Effortlessly wheel your air compressor where it’s needed. No need for second trips to fetch hoses, tools and fasteners, they are all self contained in this handy, easy-to-build cart.
- Cover Air Vent Using a Door Mat I do not have any vents, but this is really a lovely update!
- In the warm summer evenings, most of us like to spend quality time with family or friends in our yards or patios. The fresh air, soothing breeze, campfire, cozy seating area or even an outdoor bar will let you have a pleasant summer night. If you’re still looking for something to boost your outdoor space, […]