Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- All you need is a frame and a piece of glass to make a DIY message board! More from the BHG Innovation Kitchen: http://www.bhg.com/kitchen/remodeling/planning/bhg-innovation-kitchen/page=13
- DIY Framed Chalkboard Wall! LOVE this! Cheap and easy too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Make your own burlap message board (Ballard knockoff) using a cork board, burlap, and upholstery tacks. Full tutorial over at House of Hepworths.
- DIY Magnetic chalk baord.. use this when making a magnetic chalk board.. Just Prime with aluminum primer & spray w chalk board paint. (get this for cheap in the plumbing section at home depot)
- Create a magnetic chalkboard. Ive had this in mind for two years now, and someday I may actually do it.
- Cheap Decorating Ideas: A scrap piece of wood is transformed into a quaint menu-board with some chalkboard paint and vinyl letters. This not only looks great, but its extremely functional. With this menu board, everyone will always know whats for dinner. Menu Board Tutorial
- Vintage felt message boards are making a comeback in a huge way, but rather than displaying daily diner specials as in decades past, youll likely find them styled as interior accessories or on your favorite bloggers Instagram feed, always sporting a clever message, of course
- Message board, hair thing/jewelry organizer, so many fun things you could use this for!
- inspiration: family command center – this is SO much cuter than a big ugly white board
- Clothespins on frames. Easy to change out new artwork from the kids. I am pinning this because I really like the caulk board frame, and I love the different sizes and colors, but I think I would go with a cork board back instead of clothes pins.
- Overview on how to build a cornhole game board. Maybe we can finish this in time for tailgating season!