Photo via: vanillajoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Eucalyptus wreaths are gorgeous way decor year round, but the price can be prohibitive. Follow this tutorial to create a DIY eucalyptus wreath affordably.
- How to make a burlap wreath: Want to make a burlap wreath? Check out this easy to use tutorial showing you how to make a burlap wreath in less than 10 minutes. All you need is a wreath frame, 20-30 feet of burlap ribbon and some wire. DIY burlap wreaths make a great craft project. by ammieiscool
- Charming bag for your Make Up DIY Decorative Jar Light DIY PVC Festive Holiday Wreath DIY Spring Frame DIY Ornament An Old Teapot DIY Make your home stylis
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. The easiest DIY way to hang patio lights.
- See this Instagram photo by @downdixieroad • gallery wall above couch DIY decor barnwood handmade shutters farmhouse christmas pallet project diy farmhouse decor christmas decor rustic reclaimed wood repurposed window decor
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- Christmas is just around the corner yall! Brighten up your home with this custom made burlap wreath button art.
- How to Make Microwaveable Heat Packs – DIY Gift Idea Tutorial | how to BUILD IT – The BEST Do it Yourself Gifts – Fun, Clever and Unique DIY Craft Projects and Ideas for Christmas, Birthdays, Thank You or Any Occasion
- How to apply Rust-Oleum RockSolid Metallic Garage Floor Coating. Step by step photo tutorial makes this an easy DIY process sponsored
- Easy Spring Tulip Wreath | Spring Wreath | Wreath | DIY | Home Decor | Spring Wreath | Grapevine Wreath | Tutorial | Spring Wreath Tutorial
- Autumn Apple Decor – DIY Fall Wreath Craft Home Decorating Tutorial from The Wood Grain Cottage
- EASY and FUN DIY Halloween Ribbon Wreath Craft Project – Easy Step by Step Holiday Home Decoration Tutorial