Photo via: lovethewatsons.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY mason jar gel air fresheners with Young Living essential oils
- Try this simple DIY car air freshener with essential oils as an all-natural way to deodorize your car! Its so easy to make kids can help too!
- DIY flea repellent made with essential oils from The Essential Dog Oiler www.onedoterracommunity.com https://www.facebook.com/!/OneDoterraCommunity
- Easy homemade carpet deodorizer powder infused with essential oils. Sprinkle before vacuuming. Reuse an old spice container (www.OddsandEvans.com) naturalcleaning essentialoils youngliving
- How to Make a Reed Diffuser with Essential Oils — theres even recipes for lots of different essential oil blends. these would be great for bathrooms. Fun for make & take class and gifts!
- This homemade lavender goat milk soap recipe is easy to make (it takes less than an hour to make 12 bars!) and smells incredible with added essential oils.
- Tired of those pesky bugs ruining your outdoor time? Find out how to make this super easy DIY Mosquito Repellent Bracelet and repel mosquitoes naturally using essential oils!
- Forgot the sunscreen? This all-natural homemade sunburn relief cream with essential oils will help soothe your burn and speed healing. It works great for both kids and adults. Get the easy step-by-step instructions here:
- ESSENTIAL OILS TO GET RID OF BUGS
- Homemade Soft Scrub – Just 2 ingredients!!! (3 if you add essential oils)
- use burlap to hold in soil ; I put down a layer of burlap then a layer of black garbage bag with a few holes poked in it. Then I fold a layer of burlap over the plastic(.Ive also used several layers of newspaper instead of plastic) If you just use burlap, water just goes right through the dirt and out the bottom and the plants soon wilt or die for lack of moisture. Plant Philodendrons under table.
- DIY Garbage Shed