Photo via: thisoldhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY garbage disposal bombs with essential oils
- A must-see DIY project! So many gorgeous touches packed into this cozy cottage She Shed!
- use burlap to hold in soil ; I put down a layer of burlap then a layer of black garbage bag with a few holes poked in it. Then I fold a layer of burlap over the plastic(.Ive also used several layers of newspaper instead of plastic) If you just use burlap, water just goes right through the dirt and out the bottom and the plants soon wilt or die for lack of moisture. Plant Philodendrons under table.
- Small outdoor shed
- Garden Shed | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White
- Firewood storage shed I built in one day. Great airflow.
- Build your firewood storage shed to stand the test of time: To do its job well, a firewood storage shed has to not only shelter your stacks of cordwood from the rain and snow — but do so in a way that allows the wood to dry out.
- Slim Distressed Pallet Decorative Console – Why We Love Pallet Projects (And You Should, Too!) | Pallet Furniture DIY – Part 3
- nice 37 Insanely Cute Teen Bedroom Ideas for DIY Decor | Crafts for Teens by http://www.top-100-home-decor-pics.us/girl-room-decor/37-insanely-cute-teen-bedroom-ideas-for-diy-decor-crafts-for-teens-2/
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- DIY Framed Chalkboard Wall! LOVE this! Cheap and easy too! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. The easiest DIY way to hang patio lights.