Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need help sleeping better? Maybe you just want to freshen your pillows, blankets, etc. This tutorial for how to make linen spray can help you do both. This homemade lavender linen spray recipe is an easy and inexpensive way to naturally deodorize and effectively neutralize even the toughest odors in your home plus it makes great DIY gifts.
- This homemade lavender goat milk soap recipe is easy to make (it takes less than an hour to make 12 bars!) and smells incredible with added essential oils.
- The Dremel® Moto-Saw offers a compact and easy solution for making detailed cuts in various materials, including wood, plastic, metal and more. This portable tool is easy to store, set up and operate. An auto-tensioning feature keeps the blade taut and ready to cut so you don’t have to make blade adjustments. Plus, its slim, ergonomic handle with comfort grip provides control in any cutting position.
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Citrus and Lavender Toilet Fizzies- Make cleaning your bathroom faster and easier with these homemade citrus and lavender toilet fizzies! | homemade toilet cleaner, DIY cleaner, eco-friendly cleaner, all-natural cleaner, natural cleaning, homemade bathroom cleaner
- If you are DIY lovers, to reuse and recycle old windows is indeed an inspiring idea. Every time when you see the old windows in your utility room, flea markets, vintage or antique stores, please don’t ignore them. They are unlimited for using. You can reuse old windows to decorate your home in different creative […]
- Organise your kitchen cooking essentials with this super easy DIY utensil rack tutorial. You can make it in under 10 minutes!
- This awesome tutorial will show you how to make your own No-Sew Copycat Moby wrap — and even how to wear it!!
- How to Reupholster Chairs • From old dining chair seats all the way up to the big club chair in your family room, use these tutorials to learn how to reupholster a chair and make it new again! Even a tutorial on recovering an office chair!
- If youve ever been stuck in an outdated house and didnt have the money to renovate, this blog is a GREAT resource to help you make the MOST of what you already have! Tons of DIY and budget decorating ideas for even the tiniest budgets! A MUST PIN!
- Homemade Christmas cards done by hand can make Christmas more traditional. While most people display their generic store-bought Christmas cards, yours will be sure to stand out. Here is a list of some creative homemade Christmas cards we’ve found.
- Shabby Chic Kitchen Dispenser / Wax Paper, Foil, Plastic Wrap, Paper Towels / Hand Painted Distressed White