Photo via: craftivitydesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a modern house number sign from square dowels. www.littlehouseoffour.com
- DIY Idea: Make a unique house number display with paint sticks! (By @Michelle (4 Men 1 Lady) (www.4men1Lady.com))
- Chevron House Number Monogram |
- This bathroom flush sign would be a great addition to your home décor or even a great gift. It is approximately 13.5 X 7 (give or take 1/2 inch) and comes with a saw tooth hanger (unattached) for wall placement. Because natural wood is used, each piece is different. I dont hide any of the woods imperfections (knots, rings, etc.) as I believe this just adds character. Note: Colors may vary due to resolution/settings on your monitor, phone, or tablet. Your items will be shipped via USPS, and you will receive a tracking number once it ships. Find us on Facebook for updates on new items, sells & more. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHandmadeFarmhouse/
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Farmhouse Bathroom Sign – Rustic Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Living Room, Kitchen and Bedroom http://diyjoy.com/diy-farmhouse-decor-ideas
- In this House WE DO DISNEY, hand-painted sign, Disney sign, We Do Disney sign
- Top 15 favorite FREE number fonts with links! Great for Typography and numbered DIY projects!
- Family Sign | Family Quotes | Family Pictures | Living Room Decor | Farmhouse House Decor | Living Room Wall Decor | Fixer Upper Style | Farmhouse Style | Farmhouse Decor | Rustic Decor | Wood Signs | Joanna Gaines | Shiplap
- DIY Chevron Letters – This would be cute on the front porch with house numbers!
- DIY Typography Signs from Cast-Off Art | Home Decor | Bathroom Art | from Blesser House
- DIY Large Wood Sign Tutorial – Christinas Adventures