Photo via: thewowstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sparkly EOS Lip Balm | DIY Easter Party Favors for Kids Goodie Bags | Handmade Spring Gifts for Teachers
- Make this DIY homemade sugar lip scrub for chapped lips with easy to find ingredients to get the kissable lips you have always wanted.
- Paint the wall in flat color then use the same color but in high gloss for the design! LOVE this idea!!! (This is one of those pins that I didnt re-pin the first time, and then couldnt find it when I wanted it… until now!)
- Why You Need Lemon Balm In Your Garden. There are many uses for lemon balm. Its a mosquito repellent, you can use it as a rinse aid in your laundry, make tea with it, use it for aromatherapy, make soap or conditioner with it, and much, much more. Click link for more information. Lemon Balm is a Perennial. Plant lemon balm in a pot as it will spread (and take over your garden).
- First Aid Organization Boxes. Organize, Declutter, Best medicine cabinet organization ideas.
- Homemade Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm | Get Inspired Everyday!
- DIY Chalkboard Table for kids! Could be a road could be a castle or an ocean filled with fish…Must do
- OMG! The perfect Spring DIY Project for the kids!
- Quick n Easy DIY wall decor or you can turn it into a notice board for your office, classroom, kitchen or even your kids room.
- make cleaning fun for kids with a simple diy chore chart
- 26 Fabulous DIY Pallet Projects For Your Kids
- Visual Summer Bucket List for Kids on Frugal Coupon Living – Crafts, DIY, Activities and more.