Photo via: lessthanperfectlifeofbliss.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to paint kitchen cabinets with Chalk Paint. NO prep, NO stripping, NO primer. Hands down the easiest way to DIY Painting Kitchen cabinets white!
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- DIY Chalk Paint Table + Cheese Board and easy entertaining ideas for a simple weekend gathering with friends.
- Have you wondered what all the fuss is about when it comes to chalk paint? Heres a step by step DIY chalk paint tutorial that shows you how to pain furniture. It also shares our favorite parts of chalk paint, and why we would use it again. Have you tried chalk paint before?
- Peppermint Extract Rinse mint leaves with water, then squeeze leaves in your hands to bruise the leaves before placing them into a clean glass jar. (Bruising the leaves helps them release their oil when they’re placed in the vodka.) Add about two to four times as much vodka as you have mint, making sure that use enough to submerge all of your leaves.
- DIY Chalkboard Message Center … Maybe whiteboard or magnetic board instead of chalkboard?
- Making a home comfortable is a challenge anywhere, but even more so in a 250sq ft NYC apartment. The bedroom measures 8ftx8ft, so please excuse the tightly cropped pics! Before this all started we were sleeping on a boxframe and mattress on risers with a bedskirt, and things just stuffed under the bed as they [
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Cute when you want to change your pillows without buying new ones for every season/event ( Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, etc). Just store your fabric with your holiday decorations to use year after year.
- DIY Home Decor Ideas ~ painting a couch with chalk paint, chalk paint, diy, home decor, painted furniture, painting
- How to use Canva to create a really simple mood board or inspiration board to help you decorate your home. This is a great way to help you envision what you want your space to look like, and its SO easy!