Photo via: thebeautydojo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Not just for pillows or rugs — incorporate the beautiful mudcloth design in trays as well using this easy DIY tutorial.
- DIY Sprocket Pillows Tutorial
- How to customize just about anything using freezer paper! Easy how to DIY instructions on how you can use freezer paper to personalize pillows, shirts, wood signs and more.
- Crochet, no-sew, Cricut, pintucks, and paint! DIY Throw Pillows for every level.
- Two It Yourself: DIY Outdoor Pillows: The 15 Minute Tablecloth and Plastic Bag Method
- These DIY no sew throw pillows are made with a quick and easy hack: from canvas shopping bags! 3 minutes, 4 dollars or less and you have adorable pillows.
- THESE ARE DARLING! Popular and SUPER affordable DIY bandana pillows from heatherednest.com Great for indoors or outdoors, as used in her sons fishing/camping/outdoor adventure boys bedroom
- Water Color Pillows | DIY Spring Room Decor Ideas for Teens | Easy Summer Crafts for Kids to Make
- This DIY project is perfect for winter. Love these cozy flannel pillows. How to Make Holiday Buffalo Check Plaid Pillows from a $3 Target Blanket…
- Need help sleeping better? Maybe you just want to freshen your pillows, blankets, etc. This tutorial for how to make linen spray can help you do both. This homemade lavender linen spray recipe is an easy and inexpensive way to naturally deodorize and effectively neutralize even the toughest odors in your home plus it makes great DIY gifts.
- Anthropologie DIY Hacks, Clothes, Sewing Projects and Jewelry Fashion – Pillows, Bedding and Curtains – Tables and furniture – Mugs and Kitchen Decorations – DIY Room Decor and Cool Ideas for the Home | Anthropologie Inspired Water Color Feather Pen | htt
- Learn how to make an envelope pillow with this step-by-step video. An easy way to change the look of your room by changing out your pillows!