Photo via: silverpencils.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a burlap wreath: Want to make a burlap wreath? Check out this easy to use tutorial showing you how to make a burlap wreath in less than 10 minutes. All you need is a wreath frame, 20-30 feet of burlap ribbon and some wire. DIY burlap wreaths make a great craft project. by ammieiscool
- These DIY no sew throw pillows are made with a quick and easy hack: from canvas shopping bags! 3 minutes, 4 dollars or less and you have adorable pillows.
- Pinned something similar to this before but this has more detail – No Sew Pillow Case – DIY
- Compilation of appealing and affordable backyards on a budget ideas that will help you do it as beautiful but for less. For more go to http://glamshelf.com
- Easy DIY Rugs and Handmade Rug Making Project Ideas – Shower Curtain Rug – Simple Home Decor for Your Floors, Fabric, Area, Painting Ideas, Rag Rugs, No Sew, Dropcloth and Braided Rug Tutorials http://diyjoy.com/diy-rugs-ideas
- Everyone loves convenience. Theres nothing more convenient than just reaching for a wipe and cleaning up a mess. But I always hate throwing them away- it feels so wasteful. So I came up with a solution: DIY reusable cleaning wipes! These wipes are totally green, effective, and washable! AND the green cleaning recipe that I use to make the wipes cleaning and disinfecting only costs 50 cents.
- DIY Porch Bed – 10 DIY Backyard Ideas On a Budget for Summer | NewNist?
- Afraid of tackling that kitchen remodel? We hear ya. Its no easy task, but there are some projects that you can complete in a short period of time and will provide a HUGE improvement. Like a backsplash. While it may seem like an overwhelming project, all you need is one day, and some help from our friends over at @fixdotcom
- Refinishing my kitchen cabinets cost me less than $100 dollars! It was hard work but worth it. Im a single mom with a very busy corporate job and managed to do this by myself. You can too! Check out the step by step instructions at http://www.monicawantsit.com/2012/02/staining-oak-cabinets-espresso-color.html
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- “To the right: books; to the left: a tea-cup. In front of me: the fireplace; behind me, the past. There is no greater feeling than this.” -Unknown Aaaaah! We finished the fireplace this week! Remember how she looked back in June? Well, she’s got a farmhouse-y new face now: The project came together in …
- A ton of clever hacks for small homes and apartments! You may find that you need less space than you think. 🙂