Photo via: the100block.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- string light poles DIY instructions- with an arbor patio on top for the backyard. Like the deck!
- Create a great place for potting plants and gardening chores by building this tough, good-looking potting bench. This one is built from cedar to hold up to years of use outdoors. It looks so good that you might decide to use it as a serving station on your deck or patio, too. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- lock for deck – what a cool idea! no pinched fingers or broken nails! And dogs cant open the gate lock
- Awesome DIY pergola tutorial! Our backyard needs some shade and this is perfect. Can go on a deck or a patio or over the grass. Tutorial from The Heathered Nest on Remodelaholic.com
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. The easiest DIY way to hang patio lights.
- For a fabulous fall lighting accent, think small. Pier 1s battery-powered Glimmer Strings® use tiny LEDs strung along shapable, thread-sized silver filament to create a weightless, firefly-like effect. Weave them through wreaths and centerpieces, or string along banisters and trees, indoors and in covered outdoor areas. Compatible LED Candle Remote (sold separately) allows them to be turned on or off at a touch. Built-in timer provides automatic shutoff.
- Tight on space? Were obsessed with this built-in Murphy bar that is perfect for summer entertaining on your patio or deck, without taking up much space! DIYing this is so easy, youll be just as obsessed as we are. www.ehow.com/…
- Tight on space? Were obsessed with this built-in Murphy bar that is perfect for summer entertaining on your patio or deck, without taking up much space! DIYing this is so easy, youll be just as obsessed as we are. http://www.ehow.com/how_12340780_build-murphy-bar.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- How to Build a Fabulous Floating Deck • Ideas, tips and tutorials!
- stenciled rug, flooring, home decor, outdoor living, painting, I needed to apply a little pressure for the design to be more intense
- What a fabulous rustic addition to any home! Give this as a gift or keep it for yourself, or both! This Mason jar change organizer can be used anywhere in your home for added rustic decor. Dimensions
- backs of doors are great for shoe storage, for coat hooks that hang towels and dressing gowns. But don’t forget the inside of cupboard doors too. I love the way this door has been turned into the craft storage, such a fabulous idea. Wardrobe doors are great for hanging jewellery, ties and scarfs, or any kind of accessory really.