Photo via: thatsmyletter.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- SO IN LOVE! DIY Storage Ottoman made of wooden crates with awesome fabric. This is a must do craft project.
- How to Build a Corner Unit for Twin Storage Beds (Free Plans)
- What a cool way to use vertical space! Hanging closet storage crates
- Apple crates display case… Walmart carries these crates for $10 ea. Cute and rustic storage for any room.
- DIY Built Ins from IKEA Billy Bookcases + One Room Challenge Week 2 | http://blesserhouse.com – A step-by-step tutorial for how to make professional looking built in bookshelves using IKEA Billy bookcases for vertical storage.
- Crates for Toys Love these personalized crates for storing toys or recycling. These are for sale in the UK but I can see some DIY versions being made here at home. Check them out here.
- Use all the space and maximize your small patio with these great ideas! Adding smaller patio furniture, storage benches and using bright colors for decor are just some of the ideas to make your small outdoor space useful.
- Three Cheap-O book shelves, painted, etc, and crown molding to make this wall unit –
- Artist Sebastian Errazuriz found a fallen tree branch and instead of letting a wood chipper decide its fate, he gave it new purpose as a modern shelving unit.
- How cool is this shelving unit made of wine bottles and wood?
- In the past weve sung the praises of a few deceptively simple IKEA designs with a plethora of uses. Today its a turn for the LACK wall shelf unit, which is a much more versatile piece than you might think. By twisting and turning and stacking it, you can put this $49 shelf to work in your home in myriad ways.
- Ikea Hemnes TV stand and cabinets for a budget friendly entertainment unit. Could also bookshelves from the same collection