Photo via: meetthebs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- INSPIRATION :: Cat Litter Cabinet :: How cool is this custom built cabinet?! Has a built in cat door (by Pet Safe) w/ a magnetized flap along w/ a vent in the back for fresh air. Painted gray w/ black knobs & hinges.
- DIY Porch Bed – 10 DIY Backyard Ideas On a Budget for Summer | NewNist?
- ** Find out more regarding DIY Wooden Crate Concepts… More
- Headboard It Up! First make a wooden frame. Make it as wide as your bed, and however tall you’d like for it to be. Buy medium weight quilt batting, and cut it a few inches larger than the frame. Once your batting is secured to the frame, repeat this whole process (MORE STAPLES!) with the decorative fabric you’re using. and voila you are done! DIY decor
- Whether you are putting up wood paneling, making a wooden crate, or building a piece of furniture out of wood, you may want to have your new wood look old and weathered to add a bit of character and charm to your project. Here are a few tips and tricks to make new wood look old and weathered.
- Wooden Crate Bench
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Ana White | Wood Crate Building Guide – DIY Projects
- Eva Wooden Canopy Bed – Urban Outfitters
- Upgrade an Ikea PS 2014 plant stand with wooden trays. | 33 DIYs For The Classiest Person You Know
- Goodness, where is the time going these days?! I’ve been meaning to get this post out for at least a week now…Christmas festivities keep taking priority, and of course I wouldn’t have it any other way. But, without further ado, one of the easiest projects we’ve DIY’ed in a while…a baby/pet (pet in our case!) gate. Since our darling babies are now 6 and 4 years old, I thought we were LONG past the need for baby gates. It was a glorious feeling to move so freely from one room of the house to…
- Clean old Pet Carpet Stains. Pour enough vinegar to soak the stain and THEN add a small amount of baking soda. If you do the reverse, you will have a noisy, bubbly mess. Do it the right way, and you can hear the recipe cackling away, telling you how it is cleaning and deodorizing without leaving any residue. You need to let the spot dry for a day or two before sweeping up and then vacuuming.