Photo via: diyncrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Theyre an inexpensive and easy way to make boring standard-issue walls way more inviting, and would also make awesome gifts for a…
- stenciled rug, flooring, home decor, outdoor living, painting, I needed to apply a little pressure for the design to be more intense
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Eucalyptus wreaths are gorgeous way decor year round, but the price can be prohibitive. Follow this tutorial to create a DIY eucalyptus wreath affordably.
- How to use Canva to create a really simple mood board or inspiration board to help you decorate your home. This is a great way to help you envision what you want your space to look like, and its SO easy!
- Make a boxwood wreath using fresh boxwood clippings. Perfect addition to festive holiday decor that can also be used year-round with a different ribbon.
- Need help sleeping better? Maybe you just want to freshen your pillows, blankets, etc. This tutorial for how to make linen spray can help you do both. This homemade lavender linen spray recipe is an easy and inexpensive way to naturally deodorize and effectively neutralize even the toughest odors in your home plus it makes great DIY gifts.
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- Create a gorgeous fresh eucalyptus wreath! This wreath is not only stunning but it smells amazing too. Perfect for decorating your home or even a wedding.
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Gable Lane Crates are the new way to shop for home decor. We bring you trending home accessories for a different room in your home, delivered directly to your front door! If your style pulls from a farmhouse, rustic, cottage, vintage or an urban styled home, youre sure to love the contents of our crates. We will reveal a couple of sneak peaks before ordering opens but the element of surprise is part of the fun! Each month will have a Theme and then each week will have a specific styl…
- Itching for a home update? Heres an easy one: Frost glass on windows and doors for more privacy and a decidedly luxe look. Theres more than one way to go about it, so you can choose your favorite approach.