Photo via: madeinaday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Easy plant hanger DIY Youll need a ring of some sort and four strands of rope twice the length as you want your plant hanger to become. Fold the ropes on the middle and apply to the ring as the pictures showing. Gather the rope in four pairs. Tie a knot
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12093464_make-crocheted-hammock.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- DIY Wind Chimes – Beautiful Beaded Wind Chime – Easy, Creative and Cool Windchimes Made from Wooden Beads, Pipes, Rustic Boho and Repurposed Items, Silverware, Seashells and More. Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-wind-chimes
- Plant lemongrass as a natural way to keep mosquitoes away. | 32 Cheap And Easy Backyard Ideas That Are Borderline Genius
- Macrame Plant Holder
- A corner bench with storage made from some IKEA wall shelves and a little upholstering. All done in less than one day.. Pinning this for kristan!
- Address post plant hanger
- DIY Rustic Jewelry Hanger. Easy Home Decor Projects and Ideas. This hanger can also be used as a vintage organizer in your entrance for your bags, keys, and outerwear. The Flying Couponer. Recycling and Upcycling.
- Afraid of tackling that kitchen remodel? We hear ya. Its no easy task, but there are some projects that you can complete in a short period of time and will provide a HUGE improvement. Like a backsplash. While it may seem like an overwhelming project, all you need is one day, and some help from our friends over at @fixdotcom
- Its summer time, show your love of flip flops with this great welcome wreath! So bright and cheerful for a summer wreath or door hanger. Would look great on a pool deck or back porch as well! Includes some added butterflies and flowers. Measures about 18 inches across and 8 inches tall. ***All orders are made to order and may vary slightly from the picture. Contact me to start your custom order. ***Expedited orders are available for an additional charge. See listing for “Jump to the head of the line” ***Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge. To find out more about me or ADCM Design please visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/ADCMDesign/about?ref=shopinfo_about_leftnav To find more items like this please visit https://www.etsy.com/shop/ADCMDesign?section_id=15762819&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1