Photo via: 12oaksblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Theyre an inexpensive and easy way to make boring standard-issue walls way more inviting, and would also make awesome gifts for a…
- 31 ways to add character to your home… Great pictures on this website.
- I LOVE this look for the entryway closet. Add shiplap or boards up the wall, add more hooks for purses and jackets and make the bench seat a little nicer. Easy weekend project!
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- Need help sleeping better? Maybe you just want to freshen your pillows, blankets, etc. This tutorial for how to make linen spray can help you do both. This homemade lavender linen spray recipe is an easy and inexpensive way to naturally deodorize and effectively neutralize even the toughest odors in your home plus it makes great DIY gifts.
- TIP: line your cabinet under the kitchen sink with peel and stick tile. Easy to wipe and helps cover already damaged cabinet bottom or helps to protect a new cabinet. Great under the BATHROOM sink, too!!!
- I like this better than the straight up ones, could cover the tubes with walkpaper samples, foreign language but you can see from picture
- How to hide tv cords the easy way! There is nothing that messes up a beautiful room like a mess of ugly cords. Here is a simple way to hide the cords in the wall. Click thru for tutorial and a list of what you need!
- Would be a great way to divide a space (wallpaper the Masonite with a pattern) – inexpensive DIY temporary sliding door or wall partition for renters
- Cover up an unsightly air vent with a rubber doormat. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- This easy to build, Mid-Century inspired daybed is the perfect way to create a cozy place to relax and welcome guests too! Find the free building plans, video tutorial and instructions below. We had an unused corner in our basement that was ideal for this type of set up, but of course, you can build just …
- Whether you are putting up wood paneling, making a wooden crate, or building a piece of furniture out of wood, you may want to have your new wood look old and weathered to add a bit of character and charm to your project. Here are a few tips and tricks to make new wood look old and weathered.