Photo via: diyever.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Murphy wall bed
- DIY Murphy Beds! • Tons of ideas and tutorials! • Browse this post and pick one of these murphy bed projects!
- DIY: 3 Great Ways to Build Your Own Murphy Bed: Wilding Wall Bed Murphy Bed Kit
- DIY Porch Bed – 10 DIY Backyard Ideas On a Budget for Summer | NewNist?
- Everyone loves convenience. Theres nothing more convenient than just reaching for a wipe and cleaning up a mess. But I always hate throwing them away- it feels so wasteful. So I came up with a solution: DIY reusable cleaning wipes! These wipes are totally green, effective, and washable! AND the green cleaning recipe that I use to make the wipes cleaning and disinfecting only costs 50 cents.
- We recently were working on a home design, and one of the issues was that there was need for a guest room. Unfortunately, both extra rooms needed to be used as a home office. Solution, Murphy beds! For those of you in the dark about what a Murphy bed is, it’s a wall bed that folds …
- Library Murphy Bed
- Learn how to build this stunning Modern Farmhouse Murphy Bed for your home! The tutorial and FREE plans are easy to follow and you wont have to give up your office or craft room to make room for guests!
- DIY crafts can be a lot of fun – many of them are practical, aesthetically pleasing and a blast to work on to boot. Unfortunately, many DIY projects require a lot of resources and time. But dont worry because here are some tutorials that can help you enjoy the perks of homemade crafts without requiring you to spend a fortune on supplies. All you need is some items you probably already have. You can even recycle and reuse old materials! Whats best, these crafts are not time-consuming. Go ah…
- Learn how to build a DIY wooden grill caddy for all of your grilling tools and seasonings with some simple know-how and a few tools. For this project, you’ll need a circular saw, brad nailer, and paint or wood stain for personalization. Click through for the steps to make your own carrier.
- In the quest to stay organized, storage is king. Especially in the laundry room. Though organization and laundry rooms are a somewhat utilitarian and practical matter, there’s no reason your storage solutions can’t also enhance your decor. Simple wall-mounted shelves, cabinet units for baskets and bins, and laundry-specific accessories like fold-away ironing boards can make your washing and drying chores so much easier. Whether you choose to buy a furniture storage system, or build your own DIY solution, you will not regret taking the time to think through your storage needs and outfitting your laundry area. Take a look at some of the best laundry room storage ideas we’ve found on the web.
- Inch for inch, the bathroom packs in more functionality than any other room in the house. With scant space to hide mistakes, though, even tiny miscalculations can create big problems—not to mention compromise safety. For maximum comfort, convenience, and utility, keep these magic numbers in mind.