Photo via: restylinghomebykellyblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- In the quest to stay organized, storage is king. Especially in the laundry room. Though organization and laundry rooms are a somewhat utilitarian and practical matter, there’s no reason your storage solutions can’t also enhance your decor. Simple wall-mounted shelves, cabinet units for baskets and bins, and laundry-specific accessories like fold-away ironing boards can make your washing and drying chores so much easier. Whether you choose to buy a furniture storage system, or build your own DIY solution, you will not regret taking the time to think through your storage needs and outfitting your laundry area. Take a look at some of the best laundry room storage ideas we’ve found on the web.
- benjamin moore azores paint
- shaker beige | Neutral Paint Colors From Benjamin Moore Paints Shaker Beige About
- diy-crafts… even though im not a little girl i think i still need to make this.. too many hair accessories!!!
- LOVE THE COLOR: Benjamin Moore Antique Pewter It isnt green, gray, or beige – its all three!
- Benjamin Moore Stone Harbour: a classic, elegant gray with a hint of taupe. A Candice Olson designer color pick.
- Benjamin Moore Pelican Grey
- Entryway with gray stair rail and white ballusters. Crystal entry chandelier. Tuftex carpet with Manningtons Restoration Collection laminate flooring in Black Forest Oak fumed. Benjamin Moore Kendal Charcoal front door with White Dove trim. Transom windows above door frames.
- DIY Pallet Bookshelf Im pinning this to future babies and future home… I would want to paint this though and then hang it in my babies bedroom.. Maybe I can make this for the boys!
- use Michaels $5 12×12 frames ( I think they call them record album frames). Black and white photo’s, and you could even cut 12×12 scrapbook paper for the mat effects.
- Spring is here in northern MN, I started my seedlings, I donated to the monarchs for milkweed and cold started them and I have myself a new rocking chair!