Photo via: cedarhillfarmhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Clothespins on frames. Easy to change out new artwork from the kids. I am pinning this because I really like the caulk board frame, and I love the different sizes and colors, but I think I would go with a cork board back instead of clothes pins.
- Create a great place for potting plants and gardening chores by building this tough, good-looking potting bench. This one is built from cedar to hold up to years of use outdoors. It looks so good that you might decide to use it as a serving station on your deck or patio, too. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- It’s often said that if you sincerely want a thing done well the answer is to do it yourself. Simple acts of home improvement are certainly no exception to this rule, and with our easy-to-stick-to examples, we’ll provide you with the perfect tools to pull off the ultimate inside-job. From straightforward tips to ensure the …
- Ikea hack. Plain white coffee table from Ikea with stained cedar planks secured to the table top.
- wood shutters made from cedar fencing
- Free small size of any artwork on the site (Small s&h fee applies. Limit 10 per order.). Custom-size any art to the exact size and shape you want. All images offered in paper, canvas wrap, acrylic, or metal.
- So we had to cut a very large tree down, so instead of turning it into fire wood we turned it into a patio. We love it. We used 3-4 inch slabs of western red cedar, laid on a base of rock and sand, with 1/2 inch crushed rock in between. Enjoy.
- An open-face drawer with a built-in paper towel dispenser makes the towels easy to reach but it is not an obvious part of the kitchen. Design by John McGilvray. See more of this beautiful French country kitchen >>
- These would be great to replace my glass sliding door with! So want this!!!! Sliding French Doors–I like this idea. combining the sliding barn door look with the class of french doors.
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Although we have seen many examples of coffee tables, this DIY: Easy, Versatile Pallet Coffee Table reminds us just how …
- FREE Farmhouse Soap Printable – House of Hargrove Make your own farmhouse/vintage soap label with this free printable! Soap is from the dollar store! Super cute and easy project