Photo via: imgfave.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- How to propagate succulents from cuttings and leaves. If you’re anything like me, you probably love to have succulents in the house. I try to keep them in bright windows that get plenty of light, but sometimes they can still get leggy. This happens when a plant isn’t getting enough light an
- I thought this day would NEVER come. If there has ever been a post where I wanted to do cartwheels across my front yard from revealing the “after” of a challenging makeover, this would be it. I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew. I see a fixer upper project, myRead more
- If we get a 1-bathroom house and want to add a second but dont have much space, we could do something like this
- Nice idea, thanks Kim! Could do it so easily with a vintage frame (redone if need be) and any type of fabric that fits the room. Good for kitchen/home office but maybe for kids rooms too, customized to their needs and style.
- I came across this really interesting sun-catcher on . I love this site! I love sharing on it and I love to find nifty little creations that I can do at home myself. As you all I know I love to craft anything I can get my hands on. My first day on Pinterest I…
- How easy is it to shove things in drawers, closets and bins to get things out of the way this instant, thinking you will get back to them when it’s more convenient? Out of sight, out of mind. All that does is prolong the inevitable and literally, turn molehills into mountains, right before your eyes! It’s time to start new habits and stop the piles before they start! How? Read on as eBay shares six ways to organize and get ahead of the mess!
- Best grout cleaner out there and its for carpet! Resolve carpet foam. Spray it on. Leave for 10 min. Scrub it off with a stiff scrub brush! Wha la!! :)) Tip:as you scrub wipe the dirt that comes up off. If you dont it will just soak back in before you get back to mop it off.
- Design Pictures to Help Inspire Your Entryway Ideas Sure the front entryway or foyer is always the star, grabbing all of the attention and more of the interior design budget. After all, that’s the first space guests see when they arrive and it sets the tone for your entire house. However, for most families, it’s the other entryway that gets used constantly, day in and day out. The space just inside the backdoor may be one of the most important and most neglected areas in your home—in both design and function.
- Install Longer Panels First – When installing siding on each side of a window or door, start on the side that needs the longer panels. Longer siding panels dont stretch as readily as smaller ones, so theyre not as easy to adjust if they get out of whack. Before nailing the last couple of pieces on the small side, measure up to the top of the window to make sure both sides are at the same height.