Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like this better than the straight up ones, could cover the tubes with walkpaper samples, foreign language but you can see from picture
- INSPIRATION :: Cat Litter Cabinet :: How cool is this custom built cabinet?! Has a built in cat door (by Pet Safe) w/ a magnetized flap along w/ a vent in the back for fresh air. Painted gray w/ black knobs & hinges.
- You know all of those old filing cabinets in the Thrift Shop…the ones that look like they have held tax returns for the last 78 years!!! Well this great DIY for a Wood Trimmed Filing Cabinet Makeover is going to inspire you to dust that filing cabinet off…clean it up…paint it and get to it!!! …
- How to Clean Grease From Kitchen Cabinet Doors. Grease stains have a tendency to go unnoticed, allowing them to build up to seemingly impossible proportions. This grime can damage the wood of your cabinets if allowed to remain for a long period of time. However, as unpleasant as these stains may seem, they are easily remedied. Try the most gentle…
- This is a very smart wooden pallet cabinet. Its design is pretty slim, it is tall stature wise, it has got various drawers and multiple storage portions on the front of wooden cabinet. Use it for placing your clothes, shoes, or whatever you want to place inside.
- In the quest to stay organized, storage is king. Especially in the laundry room. Though organization and laundry rooms are a somewhat utilitarian and practical matter, there’s no reason your storage solutions can’t also enhance your decor. Simple wall-mounted shelves, cabinet units for baskets and bins, and laundry-specific accessories like fold-away ironing boards can make your washing and drying chores so much easier. Whether you choose to buy a furniture storage system, or build your own DIY solution, you will not regret taking the time to think through your storage needs and outfitting your laundry area. Take a look at some of the best laundry room storage ideas we’ve found on the web.
- Great Organizing Ideas for your Bathroom! Cabinet Bathroom Organization Makeover – Before and After photos. LivingLocurto.com
- Awesome tool for installing cabinet knobs and pulls.
- Turn a lazy susan upside down, add some hooks and attach under a cabinet for kitchen utensils or maybe even cups/mugs.
- Great Organizing Ideas for your Bathroom! Cabinet Bathroom Organization Makeover – Before and After photos. http://LivingLocurto.com
- pallet storage cabinet for washroom
- IKEA Dresser into Pottery Barn Apothecary Cabinet | Everyday Enchanting for Remodelaholic.com