Photo via: twopurplecouches.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fourth of July is around the corner and this flag is the perfect decor or photo backdrop for your holiday…
- Have a broken umbrella? Spray paint the frame white and twist twinkling lights around the arms for an instant holiday lighting fixture. | 26 Party Hacks For The Holidays
- Celebrate Independence Day / Fourth of July with some decorative Patriotic Pallet Flags. Free videos by theMagicBrushinc.com on how to do it step-by-step, prepping, painting and staining!
- Simple DIY patriotic jars for your holiday get-together. Find Ball Jars at Target. Creativity is up to you!
- DIY Porch Bed – 10 DIY Backyard Ideas On a Budget for Summer | NewNist?
- My favorite DIY project! I made these out of brass candlestick holders I found at Goodwill, empty candle jars, and door knobs from Lowes! Spray paint and super glue and voila!
- Make a boxwood wreath using fresh boxwood clippings. Perfect addition to festive holiday decor that can also be used year-round with a different ribbon.
- Charming bag for your Make Up DIY Decorative Jar Light DIY PVC Festive Holiday Wreath DIY Spring Frame DIY Ornament An Old Teapot DIY Make your home stylis
- Spray Paint Thrift Store Decor by Sincerely Sara D | DIY Farmhouse Decor Projects for Fixer Upper Style
- DIY American Flag Painted Window. Awesome 4th of July decor! Love this home decor idea! | DIY Projects
- Easy DIY red, white and blue patriotic ribbon wands. They are so easy to make that a preschooler can make them! Preschool activity. Perfect for the 4th of July, Memorial Day, Veterans Day or any other parade or reason to wave a ribbon wand!
- Patriotic Wreath Memorial Day Wreath 4th of July by JnSMDesigns