Photo via: vintageglamorous.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic Barnwood Frame with Twine Initial – finally have an idea how to fill the big empty frame thats hanging on my wall!
- Nice idea, thanks Kim! Could do it so easily with a vintage frame (redone if need be) and any type of fabric that fits the room. Good for kitchen/home office but maybe for kids rooms too, customized to their needs and style.
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Decorate apartment on the cheap. Good ideas include a frame key holder, tea tin magnets, bed canopy, nightstand.
- 34 DIY Ideas: Best Use of Cheap Pallet Bed Frame Wood – Pallet Furniture
- Cupboards around the window frame – making the most of dead space Renovating a Small Kitchen? 10 Questions to Ask Before You Begin
- The way this uses the wall and not a frame… foot of bed = shelving, not ladder.
- DIY Large Photo Frame found @ shanty-2-chic.com
- How to make a burlap wreath: Want to make a burlap wreath? Check out this easy to use tutorial showing you how to make a burlap wreath in less than 10 minutes. All you need is a wreath frame, 20-30 feet of burlap ribbon and some wire. DIY burlap wreaths make a great craft project. by ammieiscool
- How to frame the walk in shower.
- love this menu board – frame, paper, and a dry erase marker. (can add magnets to back to stick on fridge)
- All you need is a frame and a piece of glass to make a DIY message board! More from the BHG Innovation Kitchen: http://www.bhg.com/kitchen/remodeling/planning/bhg-innovation-kitchen/page=13