Photo via: mylove2create.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Addicted 2 DIY | Build your own laundry pedestal with these easy plans! This has been the best thing ever in my house. I absolutely love how functional it is.
- How to Install a Tongue-and-Groove Plank Ceiling – DIY Network (We did this in our sunroom. But since we were covering a damaged ceiling, we skipped the furring strips step and glued the planks directly to the ceiling with a couple of finishing nails from a staple gun to hold them up until the glue dried. This really sped up the process and we knocked the whole thing out in a day. Then we primed/painted and installed trim. Its holding up well and looks great!)
- Colors, subway tile, and beadboard on the island. This could be our kitchen, but do we dare paint our 125-year-old original wainscoting cupboards white? Its become obvious to me I adore white kitchens from my board favorites….but…Im so scared to make a mistake Ill regret… – MyHomeLookBook
- The biggest criticism of the front loading washing machine is that it breeds mold and musty smells. Follow these 6 steps to naturally prevent mold and musty smells from ever building up at no extra cost or effort.
- Our master closet from this plan! | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White – Love the idea of the shelving being set up like that on 2 walls and then one section for coats and dresses on the back wall! On the back wall for dresses raise the bar so that my shoe rack can go underneath! This is my plan
- I thought this day would NEVER come. If there has ever been a post where I wanted to do cartwheels across my front yard from revealing the “after” of a challenging makeover, this would be it. I have a tendency to bite off more than I can chew. I see a fixer upper project, myRead more
- Spring is here in northern MN, I started my seedlings, I donated to the monarchs for milkweed and cold started them and I have myself a new rocking chair!
- One of the biggest challenges of living in a single room is figuring out where to put the furniture. Since my current home is a 250 square foot studio, Ive experienced this frustration firsthand, so Ive decided to create a handy guide to steer you through the process of laying out your studio apartment.
- The easy way to attach crown molding to wall cabinets that dont reach the ceiling! I wish all crown molding was this easy to install when decorating a home. | In My Own Style
- Hey everyone! It’s Holly from Love The Tompkins, back again to share my latest project with the Ella Claire readers. I hope you stick around and see what goodies I’ve been working on lately! I know I can’t be the only one out there who loves a good farm table! In my dream home I…Read More »
- DIY Built Ins from IKEA Billy Bookcases + One Room Challenge Week 2 | http://blesserhouse.com – A step-by-step tutorial for how to make professional looking built in bookshelves using IKEA Billy bookcases for vertical storage.