Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Peel-and-stick REAL wood paneling . . . WOW! http://www.hardwoodbargains.com/wood-walling.html?pp=1 More
- 17. DIY wainscoting with strips of wood. — 14. Use Rust-Oleum to paint outdated brass faucets and fixtures! — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- 13. Transform a wall in your home with recycled wood. — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- Easy Hacks for Hardwood – Learn how to give your hardwood floor some TLC so it looks its best and lasts longer.
- Really detailed step-by-step tutorial to make your own industrial pipe shelving – this is an affordable and fun way to get the Joanna Gaines Fixer Upper style in your own home! | fixer upper shelves | industrial pipe shelves | DIY pipe shelving tutorial | pipe shelves | industrial farmhouse office
- Compilation of appealing and affordable backyards on a budget ideas that will help you do it as beautiful but for less. For more go to http://glamshelf.com
- Whether you are putting up wood paneling, making a wooden crate, or building a piece of furniture out of wood, you may want to have your new wood look old and weathered to add a bit of character and charm to your project. Here are a few tips and tricks to make new wood look old and weathered.
- 22. Paint a single cabinet door with chalkboard paint. — 27 Easy Remodeling Projects That Will Completely Transform Your Home
- 27 Easy Remodeling Ideas That Will Completely Transform Your Home (On a budget!)
- Drastically change the look and feel of your living room with a beautiful wood pallet accent wall. Using pallets makes this home makeover so inexpensive and easy to DIY!
- Yes, you can transform the look of your bathroom in less than 48 hours, according to @Chelsea | two twenty one! Try one of these budget-friendly DIY bathroom ideas to make a big impact in your home renovation agenda a little amount of time.
- Tutorial: How to make a wood valance window treatment – Need for kitchen