Photo via: bloglovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hey everyone! It’s Holly from Love The Tompkins, back again to share my latest project with the Ella Claire readers. I hope you stick around and see what goodies I’ve been working on lately! I know I can’t be the only one out there who loves a good farm table! In my dream home I…Read More »
- I am so excited to see you at our party! Each week I post one of my favorite posts that you share on my page. This week I am sharing Baseball Crafts by It’s Always Ruetten. It is a post with many different baseball craft ideas and they are adorable! Here are a few… Head…
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Hello All! Thank you for visiting my blog. Today I’m going to talk about the process of how I redesigned and built the new fireplace in the home we recently moved into. If you havn’t checked out th…
- Y’all, I am BEYOND excited to show you the exterior home makeover that Cy and I did with Lowe’s last week near Nashville, Tennessee. Cy and I LOVE a good makeover, and this one made a HUGE difference in the exterior of a home. Now let me back it up a little bit…. Remember …
- stenciled rug, flooring, home decor, outdoor living, painting, I needed to apply a little pressure for the design to be more intense
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- For a huge bedroom, there should be a giant bed for which a person needs to spend a huge amount of money as the furniture is not available at low price, especially when it is stylish. If you are one of those who have purchased a new home and it is big, but you don’t have enough money left to buy the furniture for every room and a huge bed for the bedroom, then we would love to share the idea of creating a rustic look giant wooden pallet bed with the storage option.
- Framed: Each sign is handmade by us; from choosing the wood, cutting and staining each piece and assembling each sign by hand. We take great pride in every step of the process to deliver a piece of art that you would be proud to display in your home. The natural wood grain and knots accentuate the character of the wood, making each sign one of a kind. These are framed prints designed by us and mounted onto a supportive backing. The wood frame is then mounted right onto the backing, prints are not interchangeable. Photo is showing size-18×24 and 24×36 Framed in Golden Oak Canvas: FINISHED SIZE APPROXIMATION: Including wood slats 17×20, 24×36, 36×48 The wood for these posters can vary, some of the pieces are rustic/rougher in nature, while some are very smooth. Please be aware that each poster is one of a kind and unique, and the wood used in your poster may vary slightly from the poster shown in the images. It is a wall hanging, wood trim art printed on textured cotton canvas- scroll style. *No two signs are exactly alike, the frame color can vary. *Hardware included *Prints are printed in black and white on 36 pound heavy weight matte paper *If you would like to purchase just the prints please visit www.sincerelyusshop.com See similar products here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/sincerelyusshop or www.sincerelyusshop.com To stay current on new item listings, you can favorite our shop here on Etsy Follow us on Instagram @sincerelyusshop and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sincerelyustbs for inspiration
- Is 2017 the year you plan to finally get your home in order? Get organized in 2017 with free printables. Im sharing 29 printables to help you out.
- How to Make a Floral Hoop Wreath | Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss | home, diy, travel, parties, family, faith
- bored with your living space? cove lighting can add an understated elegance and breathe life into the most uninspiring room. we’ll show you how we built ours using led strip lighting and demonstrate how to wire it up. we’ll also give you the lowdown on this type of lighting and share other cove and lighting options that might be a perfect fit for your budget and décor.