Photo via: piecedpastimes.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Clean old Pet Carpet Stains. Pour enough vinegar to soak the stain and THEN add a small amount of baking soda. If you do the reverse, you will have a noisy, bubbly mess. Do it the right way, and you can hear the recipe cackling away, telling you how it is cleaning and deodorizing without leaving any residue. You need to let the spot dry for a day or two before sweeping up and then vacuuming.
- Compilation of appealing and affordable backyards on a budget ideas that will help you do it as beautiful but for less. For more go to http://glamshelf.com
- BORAX FREE! All natural, non-toxic laundry detergent with no borax. Recipe makes 11.43 lbs (183 oz.) for $20.75 or 320 loads at $0.06 per load! It rates an “A” on the Environmental Working Group (EWG) scale, so you can feel good about using it in your home. popular http://brendid.com/grade-a-laundry-detergent/
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips!!!
- Here’s a cute and thoughtful ‘Will You Be My Bridesmaid?’ DIY gift idea: ask your besties to be a part of your big day by attaching your request to a bottle of their favorite bottle of wine. Remember when I told you about the “Will You Be My Groomsman / Best Man” whiskey bottles with bow ties and free printable personalized labels that I made for the Amazing Connections™ Official
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Breaking things is never fun and often means throwing out something before its time. You may have loads of broken tea cups, picture frames, furniture or other common household items that you think belong in the trash. On the contrary, there are many different projects that you can do…
- Design Pictures to Help Inspire Your Entryway Ideas Sure the front entryway or foyer is always the star, grabbing all of the attention and more of the interior design budget. After all, that’s the first space guests see when they arrive and it sets the tone for your entire house. However, for most families, it’s the other entryway that gets used constantly, day in and day out. The space just inside the backdoor may be one of the most important and most neglected areas in your home—in both design and function.
- I’m excited to announce that I’m taking over the Lowe’s Instagram for the next five days, sharing some jungalicious projects and styling tips–including this nifty thrifty little tripod planter I whipped up in about 15 minutes. I think this little dude would make a pretty perfect gift for a plant-lover. Keep on reading for the …
- A rolling laundry cart allows you to push around three laundry baskets at once, cutting down on time and labor. Simply roll your baskets from room to room and with ease – no lifting big loads required! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12048145_diy-rolling-laundry-cart.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage