Photo via: cutediyprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- DIY – bookcase made from old door Heres the perfect use for the doors taking up space in my workshop!!
- How to build a Bookshelf Door – this would be a cool secret passageway leading to a library or play room.
- how to make a secret door a room or closet I really really really really really really want one of these.
- INSPIRATION :: Cat Litter Cabinet :: How cool is this custom built cabinet?! Has a built in cat door (by Pet Safe) w/ a magnetized flap along w/ a vent in the back for fresh air. Painted gray w/ black knobs & hinges.
- Casserole lovers, brownie bakers, lasagna makers…this tray bins for you! KitchenOrganization PullOutShelves TrayBin
- PAWesome Leash and Treat Holder by VintageFlairFurnish on Etsy | Could make something like this for all my friends who are dog lovers
- Map Shelf by My Creative Days. Click through for a roundup of 19 perfect DIY projects for travel lovers – all gorgeous, wanderlust-inspired and simple to make.
- DIY Pallet Bookcase: How to add Pallet wood to a bookcase for a beautiful transformation!
- I just adore these Calder-esque wire sculptures available at Anthropologie. They are every inch whimsy and would look lovely atop a bookcase, don’t you think? Above, the Chateau Lamp, an “illuminated wirework rendering of an offbeat yet stately manor.” Below, the Weatherworn Ferris Wheel and Aviary Castle. I’m sure I can find a place for …
- If you are DIY lovers, to reuse and recycle old windows is indeed an inspiring idea. Every time when you see the old windows in your utility room, flea markets, vintage or antique stores, please don’t ignore them. They are unlimited for using. You can reuse old windows to decorate your home in different creative […]
- I may make this for the girls play room in pink! Id love to stack all of chloes book under it!