Photo via: ablossominglife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Everyone loves convenience. Theres nothing more convenient than just reaching for a wipe and cleaning up a mess. But I always hate throwing them away- it feels so wasteful. So I came up with a solution: DIY reusable cleaning wipes! These wipes are totally green, effective, and washable! AND the green cleaning recipe that I use to make the wipes cleaning and disinfecting only costs 50 cents.
- DIY/Repurposed :: Homemade Nightlight ( No instruction but looks simple enough. – wine bottle, glass gems, christmas lights)
- Homemade Soft Scrub – Just 2 ingredients!!! (3 if you add essential oils)
- Cute DIY Mason Jar Ideas -Metallic Mason Jars – Fun Crafts, Creative Room Decor, Homemade Gifts, Creative Home Decor Projects and DIY Mason Jar Lights – Cool Crafts for Teens and Tween Girls http://diyprojectsforteens.com/cute-diy-mason-jar-crafts
- Homemade Lemon Lavender Dishwasher Tablets
- Homemade Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm | Get Inspired Everyday!
- Make this DIY homemade sugar lip scrub for chapped lips with easy to find ingredients to get the kissable lips you have always wanted.
- Citrus and Lavender Toilet Fizzies- Make cleaning your bathroom faster and easier with these homemade citrus and lavender toilet fizzies! | homemade toilet cleaner, DIY cleaner, eco-friendly cleaner, all-natural cleaner, natural cleaning, homemade bathroom cleaner
- DIY homemade cling wrap is an eco-friendly, creative solution to using plastic wrap in your kitchen. Even better, it takes mere minutes to make!
- Easy homemade carpet deodorizer powder infused with essential oils. Sprinkle before vacuuming. Reuse an old spice container (www.OddsandEvans.com) naturalcleaning essentialoils youngliving
- homemade air freshener recipes
- Homemade Bee & Fly Trap. For camping and BBQs.