Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Terracotta flower pots seem to be abundant and fairly inexpensive in the dollar store. They are versatile for both planting and crafts. But these flower pots are very simple with no paint, no designs. They are usually in brownish-red or orange-red color. But many DIY lovers don’t want theirs to be just a simple and …
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- Goodness, where is the time going these days?! I’ve been meaning to get this post out for at least a week now…Christmas festivities keep taking priority, and of course I wouldn’t have it any other way. But, without further ado, one of the easiest projects we’ve DIY’ed in a while…a baby/pet (pet in our case!) gate. Since our darling babies are now 6 and 4 years old, I thought we were LONG past the need for baby gates. It was a glorious feeling to move so freely from one room of the house to…
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips!!!
- With spring here and summer around the corner, mason jar centerpieces using flowers is a great way to spruce up your table. You can put anything you want into your mason jar centerpieces, but these mason jar centerpieces using flowers will add a beautiful floral scent to your home.
- Heres a super simple Whipped Cream Super Laundry Soap, Do It Yourself detergent that doesnt leave any residue on clothing, gets nearly every stain known to man out the first time around and smells clean and fresh- oh and did I mention that it costs about $1.76 for 128 loads of laundry?
- DIY Room Decor. this is cute. Take an old drawer and hang it. Put in small boxes or those little sticky small hangers to hang jewelry
- Are your Accessories Dated? I love this blog from Maria Killam about refreshing your decorating! Im on the hunt for these glass candle lanterns. Ive ordered the dice. My grandfather made these great game boards that Ill also incorporate into our family room. Psyched.
- Make your own fragrance booster for better smelling laundry. Why buy expensive scent crystals when they can be made at home with only 2 ingredients? Save big bucks, too!
- At the hardware store or at home cut sheets of four feet by 8 feet pieces of plywood into long strips. Either have all the strips cut one width such as four to six inches wide and the 8 feet long. In blue wood planked accent wall Carrie used two different sized boards, her wall used eight boards that are six inches wide and four boards that are eight inches wide. It is possible to use another type of wood board in replacement of plywood, but plywood is suggested for this project to keep the cost as a low as possible.
- Before I found this all-natural DIY soft scrub, my husband thought my kitchen sink was an off-white color. But since discovering this amazing cleaning product (made with only 3 ingredients), Ive cleaned my sink every day. Its whiter than when I used bleach on it! Get the recipe via TheTurquoiseHome.com
- These 9 clothing hacks and tips are THE BEST! Im so glad I found this GREAT post! Now I can save money and keep my favorite outfits! Definitely pinning for later!