Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple built-ins to create a mudroom or storage anywhere from a kids room to a laundry room by adding shelves or a deeper bench for sitting. Or instead of custom, buy two thrify store bookcases and paint them, bolt them to your wall and add wainscotting between them. Then pick up a thift store bench and cut it to fit. Add the hooks and youre set. – interiors-designed.com
- Beautiful mudroom bench with shiplap back and dual side cubbies which are 16 inches deep! The old baseboards were re-purposed at the base of the cubbies and under the bench.
- CURTAINS :: Hang curtains the new way! Scrap wood from an old bench, cheap hooks from Home Depot sheer curtains from IkEA. LOVE this!!!
- CURTAINS :: Hang curtains the new way! Scrap wood from an old bench, cheap hooks from Home Depot sheer curtains by wylene
- Installing a tile shower in your bathroom? Build an alcove, bench and shelf into the shower space with these advanced tiling techniques, and turn your bathroom into a showplace.
- Patio is also an important component part of your summer life. Just think how cool and cosy it is that play with your families or entertain guests in a beautiful patio with flowers and trees! So it’s time to upgrade your patio. It’s not difficult. You can plant some flowers with different colors that makes …
- stain remover mixture as consisting of one part Dawn dish washing liquid mixed with two parts HYDROGEN PEROXIDE for clothes Hydrogen peroxide useshttp://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/09/hydrogen-peroxide-magic.html
- Slim Distressed Pallet Decorative Console – Why We Love Pallet Projects (And You Should, Too!) | Pallet Furniture DIY – Part 3
- how to build a bench in 44 seconds cheater method
- How to build a kingsize headboard bench (easy step by step tutorial)
- Tips How to Build a U-Shaped Raised Garden Bed. Creating your own home garden is not always an easy task, but with this DIY U-Shaped garden, it will be easy… GardenBed Garden diy gardening
- How to get your outdoor spaces ready for summer with free printables to keep you on track! Part of The Household Organization Diet.