Photo via: howtonestforless.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Paint Your Ceiling Like a Pro
- How to mud drywall like a pro! Great tutorials with lots of pictures.
- 8 tried and true ways to distress your furniture like a pro!
- Clothespins on frames. Easy to change out new artwork from the kids. I am pinning this because I really like the caulk board frame, and I love the different sizes and colors, but I think I would go with a cork board back instead of clothes pins.
- Painting: How to Paint a Room Fast… Awesome tips from a pro painter. Definitely something I will pin for later.
- Crisp baseboards and molding make a wall paint shine. Repairing and caulking baseboards doesnt have to be scary with these pro tips!
- If youre working with trim or wainscoting, you NEED caulk. Use these caulking tips to get a beautiful and like-a-pro finish on all of your DIY projects around the house.
- Tutorial: How to make a wood valance window treatment – Need for kitchen
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- How to Hang Patio String Lights | for when you dont have something like a tree to hang them off of.
- How to propagate succulents from cuttings and leaves. If you’re anything like me, you probably love to have succulents in the house. I try to keep them in bright windows that get plenty of light, but sometimes they can still get leggy. This happens when a plant isn’t getting enough light an
- How to use Canva to create a really simple mood board or inspiration board to help you decorate your home. This is a great way to help you envision what you want your space to look like, and its SO easy!