Photo via: polishedhabitat.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cleaning oven glass doesnt have to take all day! This NO CHEMICAL tip is so simple, I wish I would have thought of it!
- Heres the right way to clean your oven. All it takes are 4 things you already have at home: baking soda, vinegar, water and a sponge. Its so easy.
- Peppermint Extract Rinse mint leaves with water, then squeeze leaves in your hands to bruise the leaves before placing them into a clean glass jar. (Bruising the leaves helps them release their oil when they’re placed in the vodka.) Add about two to four times as much vodka as you have mint, making sure that use enough to submerge all of your leaves.
- DIY-ed an outdoor pizza oven, how cool! Check out how she saved thousands of dollars by doing it herself! DIY outdoorliving. This is a perfect Fall project. You can do it!
- How to simply cut glass. Now I can play with wine bottles
- DIY Fix: How to Repair a Broken Glass Door Pane
- Eco Hearth website shares a how to make a solar dehydrator so you can tap into the sun rays to dry your food. This design is really amazing: it has space between the trays so air can flow and circulate and a large surface of glass so it can absorb heat quickly and keep it. This is an off the grid project. Click for plans.
- how to clean reclaimed wood – Good to know!!
- How to Clean Your Top-Loader Washing Machine
- How to Clean Your Dishwasher, Dishwasher Cleaning Hacks, Dishwasher Cleaning Tips, Easily Clean Your Dishwasher, How to Easily Clean Your Dishwasher, Popular Pin
- How to get your dishwasher squeaky clean and fresh smelling! ( Our inspector told us about this one!)
- how to clean your dishwasher 4