Photo via: diydiva.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Walk in bamboo shower, perfect for solar shower bag anywhere in the yard
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- We all have some photo that we want to keep forever. We can make a photo frame for it. It can make the photo look as important in the eyes of others as it is to us, or it could be a gift! You can find bellow how to make a simple photo frame. The materials that you need are: white cardboard / black or colored, ruler, pencil, a pair of scissors, glue and decorative colored paper and cardboard. Prepare an A4 size cardboard and choose the middle. In the first half, draw with the pencil a diamond…
- INSPIRATION :: Cat Litter Cabinet :: How cool is this custom built cabinet?! Has a built in cat door (by Pet Safe) w/ a magnetized flap along w/ a vent in the back for fresh air. Painted gray w/ black knobs & hinges.
- I want a closet like this because i do not like walk in closets. Hanging space on top, drawers on the bottom.
- These shower hacks will make your life so much better! Follow these tips to easily clean your shower, store more items in your shower and learn how to better take care of your hair. These shower tips are amazing and will be life changing.
- THIS IS BRILLIANT! Come learn how to make a DIY picture frame any size you need WITHOUT ANY POWER TOOLS! No sawing or cutting required! Best hack ever. Full tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body.
- How to make a burlap wreath: Want to make a burlap wreath? Check out this easy to use tutorial showing you how to make a burlap wreath in less than 10 minutes. All you need is a wreath frame, 20-30 feet of burlap ribbon and some wire. DIY burlap wreaths make a great craft project. by ammieiscool
- Mirror frame tutorial : How to make custom looking frame for around contractor mirror in bathroom. So freaking smart!
- how to frame clipped on mirror in 5 easy steps-createandbabble.com
- This illustration shows the basics of how to build a shower pan.
- Adding teak to your shower floor instantly upgrades the look and hides the ugly drain. Teak is a waterproof material so its okay to use in the shower.