Photo via: thebeautywithin31.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tutorial: How to make a wood valance window treatment – Need for kitchen
- Lego table made from pallets… Easy peasy, but where do I get the pallets? I would add a couple more pallets to make it taller – standing kids height, maybe a few stools.
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Theyre an inexpensive and easy way to make boring standard-issue walls way more inviting, and would also make awesome gifts for a…
- Build a desk organizer with working drawers – out of Lego bricks! Aidan and I had fun building this Lego desk organizer. The drawers really open and close, and we included a charging station for his iPod. The basic concept of this design is so simple, and you could make all kinds of variations to…Read More »
- How to Make a Rope Side Table from Scratch
- How to: Make an Outdoor Table with a Built-in Cooler
- Spray painted beans for a table centerpiece, going to make one with Spring colors!
- This is an awesome DIY Ikea Hack craft room table! Ive been trying to figure out how to make one. This looks amazing! And only $160!
- A small vanity table or desk for the bedroom. Top 10 Thrift Store Shopping Tips: How To Decorate on a Budget
- What can you do with an old window? This tutorial from blogger Martys Musings will show you step by step how to take an old window and create a one of a kind rustic window table complete with storage! This DIY project is both thrifty and in style for the shabby chic look.
- How to build a DIY Modern Farmhouse Coffee Table | Classic square coffee table with painted base and rustic stained table top, complete with bottom shelf for storage. Perfect for living rooms with sectionals!