Photo via: feeds.apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Tutorial: How to make a wood valance window treatment – Need for kitchen
- DIY Outdoor Game Table! One side is tic-tac-toe, the other is checkers! Also doubles as a coffee table! Easy to follow plans and tutorial at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Corner desk made using a simple corner table top and two filing cabinets — beingBrook. Id like ours to be longer on each side.
- Lego table made from pallets… Easy peasy, but where do I get the pallets? I would add a couple more pallets to make it taller – standing kids height, maybe a few stools.
- how to make a lego table for a playroom
- How to: Make an Outdoor Table with a Built-in Cooler
- Make a cool DIY Rope Sign… in minutes! By Funky Junk Interiors for Ebay
- Repurpose 2 drawers to make a vintage side tablehttp://www.recyclart.org/2014/11/repurpose-2-drawers-make-vintage-side-table/
- Are you trying to get out of debt? Looking for another job to supplement your income? Take a look at these 30 side jobs to make money and help pay off your debt.
- What can you do with an old window? This tutorial from blogger Martys Musings will show you step by step how to take an old window and create a one of a kind rustic window table complete with storage! This DIY project is both thrifty and in style for the shabby chic look.
- Turn cheap Dollar Tree storage bins into lined woven baskets that look like they came from Pier 1. All you need is some fabric, rope, and a glue gun.