Photo via: themetapicture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy beaded sunburst mirror from a ceiling medallion scrapbook paper, crafts, diy, home decor, how to, wall decor, I love the sparkle and shine of my DIY Mirror see all the steps to make this mirror for yourself in my post
- Do you love your country? Why not show it through your DIY projects, like this American flag coffee table! This pallet coffee table was built by a U.S Army Engineering Corp officer during his deployment in the Middle East. If he did it with limited tools in a desert, you can definitely do it, too! Learn how this patriotic coffee table was built by heading over to our site at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/b2fp Are you willing to take the challenge of building a coffee table with your own c
- **These are custom designed and are made to order. They take 2-3 weeks to ship. If you need them by a certain date, please let us know so we can make accommodations. Love Grows Best In Little Houses Just Like This wood sign with frame (as shown) This sign is perfect for your farmhouse or shabby chic home! It is a great housewarming present or wedding gift. Sign is made with naturally aged, distressed reclaimed wood. It is stained, hand painted with white paint and black lettering, distressed and sealed so it will last for years to come. Unframed signs will come with sides stained. Dimensions are approximately 20 x 9 If you would like a variation in color or stain, please let us know and we can work with you to get the perfect look you are wanting! Thank you for visiting Boards and Burlap. If you have an idea and would like to create a custom sign, please let us know. We would love to create something for you! ************************************************************************ **Fine Print – Please Read** All of our signs are handmade; therefore each sign will be unique depending on the characteristics of the wood, distressing and hand application. We love the natural beauty wood has and therefore do not cut out any knots as we feel that allows the character of the wood to shine through. And because we use reclaimed wood, there may be holes or nails, which just adds to that perfect rustic look. No two signs are exactly the same- that is the beauty of buying handmade! All sizes are approximate. Your sign will be built within 1 inch of listed size. The number of wood planks may vary depending on size ordered.
- I may make this for the girls play room in pink! Id love to stack all of chloes book under it!
- Learn the easiest method to make your own DIY Diamond Tufted Headboard for under $50! This is by far the most detailed and easy-follow tutorial out there!
- Rather than buying toxic products off the shelf you can make your own non toxic cleaning recipes from inexpensive ingredients that you have in your kitchen. My favorite DIY book will show you how to make cleaning products that actually work!
- Thats right, My hello wreath is the 1 pinned wreath on Pintrest!! You can also find it on Porch.com and DIYHomeDecorz.com, as well as, LuxeFinds.com. I have improved the original to include a hand painted hello sign and a removable or interchangeable bow. And best yet, its now available in a 13 size wreath!! (The 1st pic is a 16 and the last pic is a 13) Realistic-looking Boxwood Wreath made with varying shapes, sizes, and shades of leaves. The artificial boxwood branches provides more of a natural look. Each fade-resistant branch is tightly wired to a grapevine wreath base for extra support against the elements. I have personally tested these wreaths in some of the worst weather my area has experienced. They held up perfectly! Includes a burlap ribbon and a hand-painted wooden hello sign. Want a different color writing for your sign? Just convo me. No extra charge for a different color. Please note that the length of the sign is proportional to the size of the wreath. For example, the sign for the 13 wreath is 12×4 and 14×5 for the other sized wreaths. This is why I can now offer this 1 Pinned wreath in a smaller size. Boxwood Blessings, Stephanie
- Have you wondered what all the fuss is about when it comes to chalk paint? Heres a step by step DIY chalk paint tutorial that shows you how to pain furniture. It also shares our favorite parts of chalk paint, and why we would use it again. Have you tried chalk paint before?
- I love this idea but I would probably change the movie to The Jungle Book, Alice In Wonderland, 101 Dalmatians, Lady And The Tramp, or Sleeping Beauty.
- Melissa, ask Adam if he thinks he can make this style bed but with no bottom bunk and instead of just shelves on the side, they are drawers? I found a handmade loft bed on eBay for $300 but havent found one with the steps/drawers multi use on the side leading up to the bed. Thanks! Christmas thanksgiving Holiday quote
- Theyre an inexpensive and easy way to make boring standard-issue walls way more inviting, and would also make awesome gifts for a…
- Addicted 2 DIY | Build your own laundry pedestal with these easy plans! This has been the best thing ever in my house. I absolutely love how functional it is.