Photo via: thehoneycombhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use all the space and maximize your small patio with these great ideas! Adding smaller patio furniture, storage benches and using bright colors for decor are just some of the ideas to make your small outdoor space useful.
- From used cans to old pallets, check out these awesome ideas to maximize your storage space and declutter your life.
- It doesn’t take a complete remodel to transform the look of your master bedroom. Refacing your closet doors is easy with this DIY tutorial for a closet makeover from Rita of @howfantastic. Click through to learn more about how to give your space a sophisticated design in just a few simple steps.
- Dont give up on those dingy whites in your wardrobe and linen closet. Try this DIY whitening solution first! Its simple to make and works laundry miracles!
- How To Build A Chaise Lounge With Extra Storage Space http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/werk Were glad we came across this chaise lounge. It’s built with a simple frame, comfortable and a perfect place for keeping a great amount of stuff.
- A small kitchen is a problem of many homes. Tiny kitchen always seems crowded and often messy for the simple reason that it is difficult to organize your cooking tools and food. But don’t let a small space get you down. Here we have a round-up of 28 hacks will help you de-clutter, maximize kitchen space …
- Every couple of months sprinkle a mixture of baking soda and a tablespoon of your favorite fabric softener over your mattress, let it sit for an hour, and then vacuum it up. Gets rid of dust mites and freshens up the mattress. Keep that same mixture in a small mason jar with holes poked in the top in your linen or clothes closet to keep it smelling fresh! Many Baking Soda Tips!!!
- Closet door ideas – The aim of every home user is to conserve space and ensure that the room is well kempt and tidy. No one likes a room that has no space, especially caused by personal belongings that could take large space, thereby leaving the home user with no option than to seek for […]
- How to use Moroccan Fish Scales for your bath or shower wall! Unique tile with a gorgeous impact – simple yet stunning. See which colors and size are right for your space! bathroomideas
- Just have a look how we have created this wooden pallet closet and copying it you can soon have it in your rooms to enjoy a well organized space. The wardrobe
- What a cool way to use vertical space! Hanging closet storage crates
- how to ice dye in a few easy steps! learn how to DIY the perfect linen throw for your living room refresh with this easy project. boho modern blanket using procion dye.